[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger - Facebook leads integration

Stéphane Faure stephanefaure at myddleware.com
Wed Apr 22 07:45:59 GMT 2020

Hi Ruben,

Yes could you post you question on our forum as it concerns only Myddleware. Other people could be also interesting in this question. Thanks.

Please post you question on our forum and I will answer that (then we could continue the discussion on the forum) :
You can set the directory rights to 755 and your file rights to 644.
Then the following directories have to be writable by the web user

  *   myddleware/var/cache/
  *   myddleware/var/logs/
The following files have to be writable by the web user :

  *   myddleware/app/config/parameters.yml
  *   myddleware/app/config/public/parameters_public.yml
  *   myddleware/app/config/public/parameters_smtp.yml

Have a nice day,
Stephane Faure