[Vtigercrm-developers] upgrade to 7.2

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 17:02:21 GMT 2019

Hi Uma,

Thanks for your quick reply.

My question is regarding why, when upgrading from 7.1 to 7.2, the 7.0.1 ->
7.1.0 database changes are taking place.

The migration did fail, but that's something unrelated (I think). It failed
in the 701_to_710.php schema script in the following section:

[image: image.png]
It failed in the case of custom two modules "AutomatedBackup" (VTExperts)
and "ITS4YouReports" (ITS4YOU). What I did is I added both to the
$restrictedModules array (as you can see above) and that way the script
could complete.

But what most intrigues me is why that script is being executed and why it
didn't fail when I did the 701 -> 710 migration.

I also couldn't find a way to display or log fatal errors during migration.
Could you help me with that part as well?

Saludos

Rubén