[Vtigercrm-developers] Guide in API for vtigercrm7

Pooja Beladiya pooja at vindaloovoip.com
Fri May 17 10:10:15 GMT 2019

Hello,

Thanks for the response.
My script and test/vtlib directory have www-data users and have read,
write, access permission both.

put require_once('includes/main/WebUI.php') in my script still getting
response :

PHP Warning:  Declaration of Vtiger_Module_Model::getFields() should be
compatible with Vtiger_ModuleBasic::getFields($blockInstance = false) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/modules/Vtiger/models/Module.php on line 1968

Warning: Declaration of Vtiger_Module_Model::getFields() should be
compatible with Vtiger_ModuleBasic::getFields($blockInstance = false) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/modules/Vtiger/models/Module.php on line 1968
PHP Warning:  copy(): The second argument to copy() function cannot be a
directory in /var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/PackageExport.php on line
162

Warning: copy(): The second argument to copy() function cannot be a
directory in /var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/PackageExport.php on line
162
PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 21
PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 22
PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 23
PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 24
PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 25
PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 26

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 26
PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/vtigercrm/libraries/antlr/AntlrLexer.php:297) in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Zip.php on line 33
PK
Q�N� +�I
             manifest.xmlPK
Q�N)�|�z modules/Expenses/Expenses.phpPK
Q�N languages/en_us/Expenses.phpPK �

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 2:10 PM Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 17/05/2019 09:08, Pooja Beladiya wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am running the script from the command line.
>
> Do you have this line at the top of your script?
>
> > require_once('includes/main/WebUI.php')
>
> Without it, vtiger does not have the class loader instantiated so cannot
> find class files automatically.
>
> Which user are running the script as? Does that user have write access
> to the test/vtlib directory? (Probably not I would guess)
>
> > Still getting a response like this :
> >
> > PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Vtiger_PackageUpdate' not found in
> > /var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Package.php on line 16
>
> That was not shown in your previous emails. This would have been helpful
> :-)
>

> Al

*Regards,*
*Pooja Beladiya*