[Vtigercrm-developers] Guide in API for vtigercrm7

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri May 17 08:36:50 GMT 2019

On 17/05/2019 09:08, Pooja Beladiya wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running the script from the command line.

Do you have this line at the top of your script?

> require_once('includes/main/WebUI.php')

Without it, vtiger does not have the class loader instantiated so cannot
find class files automatically.

Which user are running the script as? Does that user have write access
to the test/vtlib directory? (Probably not I would guess)

> Still getting a response like this :
>
> PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Vtiger_PackageUpdate' not found in
> /var/www/html/vtigercrm/vtlib/Vtiger/Package.php on line 16

That was not shown in your previous emails. This would have been helpful :-)