[Vtigercrm-developers] https://discussions.vtiger.com/ - down

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Sat Jun 29 02:21:48 GMT 2019

Hi Tony, Garry,

I apologize for the late reply. I am following up to see why this was not
attended to right away. I am assuming it was a issue with a DB connection
or a Hardware issue.

We will not be removing discussions. We will only make things better. We
did this several years ago with discussions upgrade to vanilla forums, and
more recent upgrade on collaboration to git.

Regards,
Sreenivas