[Vtigercrm-developers] Documentation for open source, taken down? (wiki.vtiger.com)

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 09:29:09 GMT 2019

Thanks Sreenivas,

I guess this is more for Prasad but I can I make a request?

When you start making changes to the main branch(es) in code.vtiger.com,
please, please, please, can you NOT dump in single HUGE commits?

It is far more helpful if done with individual commits where each is
referenced to a Ticket, if one exists, and/or has a sensible comment
stating what it is for/what it does.

Thanks

Al