[Vtigercrm-developers] Documentation for open source, taken down? (wiki.vtiger.com)

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Wed Jun 12 08:52:16 GMT 2019

Here is a brief update on the next releases

Next Releases

   1. Vtiger 7.2 - Sep/Oct release
      1. Address critical functionaly feature-gaps and bugs  (Fixes for
      security vulnerabilities are released within a week of reporting)
   2. Vtiger 8 -  Q2 2020
      1. Rehaul of code to be compatible with latest version of PHP and
      MySQL (ex: PHP 7 and 8 are removing support for many earlier functions)
      2. We will adopting best practices to make the product light weight
      and improve extensibility. This means the core might have less modules
      while the marketplace will offer many more modules.

thank you,
Sreenivas