[Vtigercrm-developers] Documentation for open source, taken down? (wiki.vtiger.com)

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Wed Jun 12 08:01:15 GMT 2019

I do Matus, but there is no documentation for the 7.x OS version on the
wiki.

Regardless, there are still many users who continue with 5.x and 6.x.

With best regards,

S.T.Prasad (Skype: stprasad at stprasad.com)
Founder and Chief Shikari
http://www.vtigress.com
The Purr-fect mate for vTiger
Certified Solution Partner for Asia and Africa

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>