[Vtigercrm-developers] Block vtigersupport.com from your servers and other security checks

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Jun 12 04:22:03 GMT 2019

Just to be clear Vtiger CRM Product does not open up access to unauthorized
users.

We highly recommend to ensure web-server is setup with best-security
practise
and access restriction be applied whenever possible to deny attempts from
untrusted
source or users.

It is also good to choose your hosting provider who has experience and
follows
best data-protection policies.

Regards,
Prasad