[Vtigercrm-developers] Documentation for open source, taken down? (wiki.vtiger.com)

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 11:43:53 GMT 2019

For sure, maintaining a community is not an easy task. And seems Vtiger
team is facing the same challenge?

If nothing at least these steps should be taken by Vtiger team I feel:

1. Minor releases, there are around 300 closed issues after 7.1.0 release.
If you are continuously applying those changes to your CRM installation,
the release of v7.2.0 might create conflicts.
2. A differentiation to represent Vtiger and Vtiger Open Source, to let the
Open Source community strive business and promote solutions on Vtiger Open
Source?
3. Little more involvement from Vtiger Team towards the community. Of
course, Prasad does do that, but he has got bigger things to handle.
Earlier Uma and Satish were trying to contribute.
4. Hint on what's next? A sudden release of v8 with composer, Angular would
be surprising.