[Vtigercrm-developers] Documentation for open source, taken down? (wiki.vtiger.com)

Sutharsan J ajstharsan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 09:38:11 GMT 2019

Hi

Then it is forked like yetiforce, correct?   It is needed to  build  strong
community  rather than company supported open source project like vtiger
(or yeti) again.

I suggested earlier to get basics from Linux community.   You may
refer Participation
guide <https://www.linux.com/publications/how-participate-linux-community>
too.  There are constraints when comparing an average OS project like
vtiger with  well established Linux, so just basics only.

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan