[Vtigercrm-developers] Documentation for open source, taken down? (wiki.vtiger.com)

Sutharsan J ajstharsan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:00:17 GMT 2019

HI

I thought vtiger open source is allowed to use it.  Anyway there is  a
functioning opensource community is needed, either managed or not by vtiger
official team

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 6:30 PM nilay khatri <nilay.spartan at gmail.com> wrote:

> How about use of Vtiger trademark?
>
> On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 5:28 PM VTE <support at vtexperts.com> wrote:
>
>> We've gathered a lot of guides/tips/etc... over the year and we will be
>> making it public in the next month. It will have basic configuration
>> (similar to what was available before). If anyone is interested in sharing
>> theirs, we would be happy to put it up there as well.
>>

>> -----
>> VTExperts
>> --
>> Sent from:
>> http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html

*Development Manager Radus28 Software Solution [image: Radus28 Software
Solution] 123, Level 2, Mc Larens Building Baudhaloka Mw. Colombo 04 Sri
Lanka M : +94773795291 E  : sutharsan at radus28.com <sutharsan at radus28.com> W
: www.radus28.com <http://www.radus28.com>*