[Vtigercrm-developers] Mailscanner cron stopped adding attachments

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Wed Jul 31 21:27:34 GMT 2019

We've been using for quite some time and have not had a problem until
yesterday - tickets would get created or updated, but the attachments would
not be added.

At first glance, the storage folder may have been full (over 10,000 files
in it). So, I created a new one and changed the variable in
MailScannerAction.php. Initial testing showed some success, so I let it go
over night. This morning, the same report - new tickets, no attachments.

The thing is, if i mark the message unread and run the scanner manually,
the attachments are added. Is there another setting that is trapped
somewhere and being used by cron?

VT 6.5
VTExperts Extension Pack (not using their mail parser module)

*Steve Kenow*
Retail Data Systems of Minnesota
End-User Services & Support Manager
Direct: (952) 392-2686