[Vtigercrm-developers] Deadlock found when trying to get lock

lajeesh k lajeeshk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 15:40:10 GMT 2019

Hi Alan,

The possible reason for this issue is In some places of vtiger it
uses $this->db and in some some place $adb in the same transaction. This
can cause lock
Also If any transaction didn't completed successfully , I can cause lock
for the other coming transactions
you can refer this doc to find out the process causing lock and kill that
process

use these queries

show full processlist;

SHOW ENGINE INNODB STATUS;