[Vtigercrm-developers] https://discussions.vtiger.com/ - down

rahul info at crmtiger.com
Fri Jul 5 04:04:22 GMT 2019

I would suggest we've to RESPECT vTiger for what they did for OpenSource
Community.

Many companies here Directly or Indirectly making profit out of selling
OpenSource Solutions of vTiger.

There may be the case that they are working hard to maintain OpenSource
version of vTiger.

We all have to support them in terms of maintaining their forums,discussions
etc..

I seen that how community in SalesForce & Odoo is active To make them #1 in
their software category.

I would request we've to schedule online meeting to know each other, share
ideas and brainstorming.

Please suggest We're interested to have a Online Conference for vTiger.

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html