[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 7.0 report multiple issues: customize report not working for non admin users, button missing for shared reports and cannot un-share a shared report

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:01:59 GMT 2019

The vtiger Report engine has been bit of a PITA for years ;-)

I have found a few bugs with the 7.1 Report UI recently and reported
these on Gitlab.

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1075
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1076
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1077

And there are some older ones too:

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1065
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/966

I am not familiar with the issues you mention but would suggest
recording them on Gitlab with clear instructions about how to reproduce
the problem.

Cheers

Al