[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 7.0 report multiple issues: customize report not working for non admin users, button missing for shared reports and cannot un-share a shared report

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Wed Jan 9 14:47:48 GMT 2019

Hi,

I've found another couple of bugs I wondered whether I'm the only one
experiencing this.

1. CUSTOMIZE REPORT

customize reports don't work for non-admin users. If non-admin user
clicks on it, the user can go all the procedure until the save and
generate button but after clicking the save and generate button, the
users get a json response with success false and permission denied

2. CUSTOMIZE REPORT BUTTON MISSING

An admin user shares a report and click on save and generate to create
the report. At this point the admin user sees no change but the
non-admin users have no customize button anymore

3. CANNOT UN-SHARE REPORT

An admin user creates a shared report. Later he decides to remove
everything from the sharing options so he goes to customize report,
removes the sharing values, click on save and generate to save the
changes but the changes are not saved: if the admin user click again on
customize report, the sharing values are still there. If the admin user
modify the sharing values, the new values get saved but he cannot remove
all the options entirely.

Any help on these?