[Vtigercrm-developers] Filter a popup from another popup

nab nabbenn at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 7 19:32:14 GMT 2019

Thank you Alan for this clarification.
If we can find a solution to this issue, it will be really beautiful because
this situation of using  two dependent popups occurs frequently. However,
the solution that I'm sure 100% is to retrieve the id or the name of the
item selected in the pop-up window and use it to modify the ListQuery query
located  in modules / Vtiger / models / ListView.php. In the
"getListViewEntries ($ pagingModel)" function, insert your condition to
modify $ listQuery. In our case, we will use our retreived id or name as a
condition. Now, how can we retreive the selected id from ListView.php file,
Have you an idea?

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html