[Vtigercrm-developers] Filter a popup from another popup

nab nabbenn at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 6 19:47:45 GMT 2019

Hi,
I have two pop-ups (UI10 type) in the same custom module, say "mymodule".
The first  popup "Project Name", displays all the projects, the second popup
"Task Name"  displays all the tasks of all the projects. I want to apply a
filter on the second popup so when I select a project from the first popup
it will displays in the second popup "Task name" only the tasks
corresponding to the selected project, or if I can intercept the selected ID
of the first popup I could use it to modify the query of the second popup in
"ListView.php", any idea ?

Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html