[Vtigercrm-developers] Project module, how to choose default "relatedto" field value

emmanuele.maida emmanuele.maida at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 10:21:12 GMT 2019

Good morning everyone, I would like a tip on a small detail of the Projects
module that makes my work difficult.

When a new project is created there is the possibility to relate it to
either an organization or a contact,but in the field where it is chosen the
default value is organization, so every time I create a new project I have
to click on organization, select contact, and then choose the contact i
want.

How can i get the default value on Contacts? Or at least break the
relationship between Projects and Organizations (i don't need it)?

I tried to modify the table vtiger_field from the database, the fieldname is
linktoaccountscontacts, and to modify the defaultvalue, but it does not
work.

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks!

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html