[Vtigercrm-developers] How to correctly trigger CRMEntity->unlinkRelationship()?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:59:27 GMT 2018

On 26/09/18 15:24, nilay khatri wrote:
> There is no event for that, that has to be custom handled.

Thanks for the confirmation - I think that was where I ended up.

No problem to use an event handler.

This got me thinking though - there are a few "standard" modules in
vtiger that use get_related_list, e.g. Services. And it's module class
has an unlinkRelationship function.

But as we already determined this is only triggered when an real
"unlink" action occurs.

So, if I simply delete a Service record, does the relationship data
remain in the vtiger_crmentityrel table for ever? Am just wondering as I
can't find an obvious event handler for it.