[Vtigercrm-developers] Tags in Vtiger 7

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:53:54 GMT 2018

Hi All,

we just came across an intersting scenario related to the Tags in vtiger 7.

We have 3 users:

1. admin
2. sales manager
3. sales person

There is one contact "Test 001".

User sales manager has added a Tag "Demo" with Private visibility to the
contact.

As it is private it is not visible to any other user- expected.

Now the user admin adds the same Tag "Demo" to the same contact but with
Public Visibility.

At first any one would think that this tag would be then available to all
the users.

But, surprisingly if we login as Sales Agent and check the Contact, there
are no Tags visible.

What is your opinion about this behavior?

-Nilay