[Vtigercrm-developers] Can we have a post.Popup.Load event when the Convert Lead pop is shown?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:36:50 GMT 2018

I want to add some custom code to the Convert lead process (basically a
typeahead search/lookup for the Account name). But there doesn't appear
to be any app.event.trigger that is fired when the convert lead modal
popup loads.

Adding something like this to the end of the Leads_Detail_Js class,
displayConvertLeadModel() method would be very helpful.

>             app.helper.showModal(data, {"cb": callBackFunction});
>             var e = jQuery.Event('post.ConvertLead.Popup.Load');
>             app.event.trigger(e);

TIA