[Vtigercrm-developers] The email function's usability

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri May 25 07:08:57 GMT 2018

It's not perfect by any means but I am not sure I have had as many
issues as this - certainly not in one go ;-)

Mail Servers are becoming more and more sensitive with regards to to
their configuration and policies for forwarding and relaying messages so
it is not uncommon for it to take a while to get it working in the first
place.

Specifically with regards to

>> 7) The Calendar reminder does not know whether to send mail.

Maybe this will help?

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/991

Al