[Vtigercrm-developers] Import with n:n relationship?

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 06:20:21 GMT 2018

Hi,
you can import how many colums you need.
There is not still documentation about, but will be provided soon ;)
meanwhile you can ask here: https://vtextra.com/support/  (the new site
where Workflow designer and other modules will be supported) and you will
get all info you need. But becouse you asked here I can give you some tips:
1 - this is basic WF you have to create (use start from import process as
trigger)

2 - you can add all columns you need in block get next line from CSV and
colum value are saved in env variable.

3 - Now you can use variable for every need, like create a record (with
this block for example you can also merge if duplicate):

4 - as said using env variable created you can do other action, like also
create relations (there is a block to do)

Hope this will help you and it's not considered an advertising (I'm trying
to help someone from community).