[Vtigercrm-developers] Import with n:n relationship?

Chris Thompson cthompson at moderas.org
Tue Mar 27 20:38:04 GMT 2018

According the instructions you can only import 3 columns in a process.  Also while I love the tool for the other things we’re doing I can’t figure out how to use the import process at all from the instructions I found online.  If you’ve got a link to something useful that would be great.  I reached out to Stefan but have not received a response yet.

-Chris

Website: www.moderas.co

Free Trial: www.fasttrak.co