[Vtigercrm-developers] vt7: is getHeaderScripts even called in Popup_View? [Resolved]

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:17:00 GMT 2018

On 12/03/18 16:07, Alan Lord wrote:
> On 12/03/18 15:43, Alan Lord wrote:
> But it does seem as though there is no getHeaderScripts() call during
> Popup loads so your Javascript class needs to already be loaded.

Can someone explain to me how I extend/override the Vtiger_Popup_Js class?

My own class file never seems to get loaded... I would have thought that
the line:

 > "modules.$moduleName.resources.Popup",

which is in the getHeaderScripts() method of the Vtiger_Popup_View class
would have loaded it but it doesn't appear to - I added some debug
statements and it doesn't seem to be called.

TIA

Al

FWIW The only thing I have in my pwn Popup class so far is this :-D