[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.1.0 with Outlook Plugin 2016 - Bug?

David david.pettigrew at outlook.com
Fri Mar 9 18:09:20 GMT 2018

I've just updated to Vtiger 7.1.0 and it's looking very good.

However, I cannot solve an issue with the official Outlook Plugin when using
it with MS Office 2016 (32bit).

When I send an email from Outlook and link it to a record in Vtiger it works
correctly except that the sender name appears in Vtiger in the form
"/o=ExchangeLabs/ou=Exchange Administrative Group ( ......." rather than the
sender's actual name.

I've tried reinstalling the plugin to a new Outlook profile and it's still
the same.  Seems to be a compatibility  issue with Outlook 2016 as the same
version of the plugin with the same instance of Vtiger works correctly with
Outlook 2013.

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this please?

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html