[Vtigercrm-developers] get entity parent in workflow custom function?

Christoper J Combrink christopher at wowfingers.com
Mon Jun 18 20:17:20 GMT 2018

It's really late.. But I may have a solution that goes about a totally
different way.

If I understand your logic - you could query all contracts into an array
that are "related to" an organisation and then mark the most recently
created one as the primary contact. Assuming you always want to have the
most recent one set as primary?

Regards,

CJC

(sent on the move)