[Vtigercrm-developers] private flag events are shown to all users

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 18:09:11 GMT 2018

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/704
If I share my calendar and then I create an event PRIVATE my expectation is
that this event is not shown to others users, maybe should be shown that
time is occupied but not detail of event.
At this moment every user (also with lower previleges) can see event set as
private!
IT's a non sense I think.
I hope you can solve before release of Vtiger 7.1

--
Simone Travaglini
328 5499846

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!