[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.1 RC Released

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Wed Jan 10 14:40:52 GMT 2018

We would like cooperate too, but currently it's seems more waste of time
for us. Because no request is accepted.
See this one: http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/187
With this cahnge user can write own translation without overwrite vtiger
default and this can help us create better and compatible extenions
realted to source modules.

Ther are other very good ideas. If you don't merge it we don't see any
reason why we have to add new ideas.

Matus.

Dňa 10. 1. 2018 o 14:33 socialboostdk napísal(a):