[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.1 RC Released

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:03:43 GMT 2018

Why are there so many commits to the master branch?

What is the difference between the master branch and the 7.1.0 branch?
Surely, until a version is actually "released" nothing should be pushed
to master? (And then I'd expect it would just be a merge of the released
status of the 7.1.0 branch or tag).

Could one of you explain your procedure and what each branch really
signifies so we know which one we should be basing our development and
testing efforts against?

TIA

Al