[Vtigercrm-developers] Only images under 50kb are stored in Documents

iko irina_k6 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 16:17:27 GMT 2018

This happens in 6.5. Not all small pictures are uploaded also. I can't figure
out what causes that pictures of same size, same name and extension. One is
uploaded, the other not. (I tested and gave same name, extension and size to
different images). I see that I am not alone with this problem
https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/185458/can-only-upload-certain-pictures-as-profileuser-pictures/p1

I tried to make picture that was uploaded successfully larger. And it will
not upload... Made it smaller and it uploads.

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html