[Vtigercrm-developers] Any plans to increase VTiger's accessibility?

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Feb 23 15:18:44 GMT 2018

Alex,

Getting good adoption and focus on solving problem, standing as a
trusted product in business has been key focus so far. Now that we
are confident to reached this goal have more to hop on.

Feel free to submit issue or fork project and send merge request.

Specs and Tech is changing on the browser and we do keep an eye on it.
Front-end improvement is certainly on our roadmap.

It might take us a while to reach but certainly with community
contributions
it will make make it faster. I hoping to see these happen post 7.1.0
release.

Thank you. Have a good weekend!

--
FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I