[Vtigercrm-developers] Replacing Jquery with Vue JS

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 07:53:04 GMT 2018

Hi Lajeesh

It wud be better to discuss the advantages of switching to a front-end
framework such as Vue or react.  Conceptually vtiger has to move into PWA
(Progressive Web app) concept, if there is a front end framework.

Further back-end updates are also essentials, such as unit testing, module
level versioning etc..

Cheers
Sutharsan Jeganathan