[Vtigercrm-developers] Template silently fails when viewing organizations for any user

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Thu Feb 15 16:58:22 GMT 2018

I haven't made changes to the system. I have an import script, which uses
only web service calls. I'm thinking the problem is something to do with a
missing variable in the template, but I haven't modified the template or
anything it accesses. I've just been trying to trace where its variables
come from so I can try to find which is missing.

As an update, roles seem to play a part. If I give a user admin rights, the
problem goes away. If I take admin rights away, the problem returns, no
matter which role the user has. Put another way, any admin account works
perfectly, and any non-admin account gets the template to break at the line
I mentioned previously. I don't want all my users to be admins. Does this
help explain what might be happening?

ahall at autodist.com