[Vtigercrm-developers] Issue with Outlook Plugin and Outlook 2016

David david.pettigrew at outlook.com
Thu Feb 8 23:24:44 GMT 2018

I've just installed the official plugin on a new laptop running Windows 10
and MS Office 2016 (32 bit).

When an email is sent from Outlook and linked to a contact in Vtiger 7.0.1,
the sender is shown in Vtiger as what I think is part of an X500 email
address and not the correct sender name as normally happens with previous
versions of Outlook.

The sender is being shown as "/o=ExchangeLabs/ou=Exchange Administrative
Group (" . Has anyone else encountered this and perhaps found a solution?

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html