[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger: Weekly wrap - Feb 02, 2018

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Feb 2 13:39:47 GMT 2018

Dear members,

This week we started a marathon run. While we got towards internal finish
line of 7.1.0, we wanted to focus on the pending MRs and Issue that got
piled over time.

We did manage to pull few MRs but had to seek clarification on few
and had to defer those that were still work-in-progress.

We addressed key issues and improved setup warning / user feedback when
pre-requisites fail.

   - http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/786
   - http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/766
   - http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/776
   - http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/664
   - http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/783
   - http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/740
   - http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/777
   - http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/778

Thanks to Manuel, Matteo Baranzoni
​ - who helped through provision of server access to nail-down the setup
issues that were specific to PHP / MySQL versions.​ Alan you jump-in on
bugs to confirm or clarify has helped too.

What's next week?

   - Run through open issues on code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm (based on
   most recently updated). In case you have refined any issue It will likely
   get on top of queue and help us take it closure.

   - Complete validation of client and server changes for Customer Portal.

Happy weekend!

Regards,
Prasad