[Vtigercrm-developers] New Customer Portal for V7.1

Satish Dvnk satish.dvnk at vtiger.com
Thu Feb 1 07:38:50 GMT 2018

Hi All,

We are happy to announce that we have added another major feature *customer
portal* for *V7.1 GA*. This will include the following key enhancements

   - New design / layout
   - Complete new code
   - Address number of issues from previous portal for V7
   - Easy to use

*Instructions*:

   - Please include the changes
   <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/282> in your
   vtiger folder.
   - Please download customer portal zip -
   http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/blob/customerportal/vtigercrm-customerportal-7.1.0.zip
   - Copy in your root folder and unzip (overwrite)
   - Access from browser(URL/customerportal/)

We would like to request you to review our new customer portal and share
your feedback.

*regards,Satish.Dvnk*