[Vtigercrm-developers] Reminder: Please be a contributor than a whistleblower - on security issues.

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Apr 20 08:54:01 GMT 2018

Dear members,

Security and Data-Privacy is our top priority.

Without providing much details citing security concern on public channels
is more like whistleblowing, which does no good but creates suspicion in
those who aren't full aware of the details.

If you are aware of a security risk or suspect a possible hole that
can give attacker ability to gain customer data, please feel to reach to us
with complete details or file the issue on our tracker to keep our
community informed.

Regards,
Prasad