[Vtigercrm-developers] Will be on short vacation until Jun 2018

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Mon Apr 16 10:05:03 GMT 2018

The same here ;-)
If April-June is a short vacation, then what is a normal vacation and I
cann't imagine what can be a long vacaction in India :-)

If April-June is a short vacation, then what doeas a normal vacation and
I can't imagine what can be a long vacation in India :-)

I have found this:
Three main holiday seasons in India.
1. School summer vacations (April-June). May is the peak.

Maybe now I better understand some deadlines from vtiger devs.

Matus

Dňa 12. 4. 2018 o 13:14 Alan Lord napísal(a):