[Vtigercrm-developers] Mail Converter - subject encoding

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Sun Apr 8 21:21:10 GMT 2018

Hy Tony,

Probably by adding this line after the last line of *__construct* function
of MailRecord.php:

$this->_subject  = iconv('WINDOWS-874', 'UTF-8', $this->_subject);

But I have one additional question for you, because I'm not full sure
how to send such email, like in real situations.
(I know how to send with PHP; but I'm not sure this will be create a
real test case.)

Can you please send a so encoded mail to *support at redoo.email* ? I
will add this mail to my test cases of Mailscanner of our modules to
automatically decode. Many thanks!

Regards,

Stefan

----