[Vtigercrm-developers] How to have an empty DateTime field in Detail View?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:06:55 GMT 2018

Hi Nilay,

Thanks for the cluebat. I sorted it. The Field Model in 6.3.0 actually
has a bug which was addressed in a later version so that it cleared the
field (showed a "--") if the database entry was null.

But I took your suggestion and created a new field Model for my vtlib
module which clears it completely.

Thanks again

Al