[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.1 Features Development

Chris Thompson cthompson at moderas.org
Fri Sep 29 14:11:33 GMT 2017

Please see comments below.

On 9/29/17, 10:08 AM, "IT-Solutions4You" <vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com on behalf of info at its4you.sk> wrote:

    Can you have a look at this enhancement. This can help make translation
    more compatible without overwrite vtiger language files:

    http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/187

    It's not a big change in vtiger core and you can show us that you can
    accept our ideas ;-)

    Matus

    Dňa 25. 9. 2017 o 15:15 Satish Dvnk napísal(a):