[Vtigercrm-developers] RestfulApi : New open source module for VtigerCRM

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:48:02 GMT 2017

Hi

I found one benefit of using query over URL 'creteria' which won't give
mod_security issues in shared hosting. But I have no_sql
<https://github.com/radus28/ws_no_sql_query> solution by adding an
additional webservice method to achieve the same with simple AND / OR
conditions

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan