[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.0 and PHP 7.x compatibility

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Fri May 26 14:43:47 GMT 2017

Hy,

You need to switch *mysql* to *mysqli* as database adapter in
config.inc.php. I also got this error and found this solution.

The default value "mysql" is deprecated and not available on PHP 7. (And
absolutely should not be the default value after setup)

Stefan

----
*Freelancer at Webdevelopment*

Web: http://www.stefanwarnat.de