[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.0 and PHP 7.x compatibility

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Fri May 26 13:20:03 GMT 2017

Yes, I have just tested the vtiger 7 fresh install on PHP 7.0 with
turning off the notice, warning, strict, and deprecated messages.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect()
in ...\libraries\adodb\drivers\adodb-mysql.inc.php:480
This is the Issue #555 listed below.

I am very very disappointed to meet these things in the new release.

Where is the minimal qualification effort the check code before
submitting a change?

How can be happened, that the working state of the code went wrong after
some changes?

It is not a good indicator.

Regards
*István*