[Vtigercrm-developers] Discussion about Sidebar in Vtiger 7

Matteo Baranzoni info at greenbitweb.com
Fri Mar 24 06:08:38 GMT 2017

@Maxi: almost all joomla commercial extension was selled with limited
support (usually 6/12 months). After that if you have issue or joomla
update break something you have 2 solution: spend money and get updated
module or fix yourself.

@Stefan: did you check folder /modules/Calendar/partials/ ?
here i see support for SIDEBARLINK and SIDEBARWIDGET and i think that add
it to /modules/Vtiger/partials was better solution for keep code clean if
vtiger guys accept this changes.