[Vtigercrm-developers] Discussion about Sidebar in Vtiger 7

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Thu Mar 23 12:47:55 GMT 2017

Yes, there are some "limitations" without Sidebar in Vtiger 7, like our
Payments extensions show related paymnets with SUM in left sidebar in
vtiger6.

We need to learn/find how to implement it for vtiger7 and make it vtiger
compatible. And this is the reason why License for vtiger 6.x cann't be
transferred into 7.x without additional cost (from our view).

Matus

Dňa 16. 3. 2017 o 13:25 Simone Travaglini napísal(a):