[Vtigercrm-developers] Tickets, Modified Time & Comments

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 09:55:00 GMT 2017

I just had a question from a customer which to me seems to make perfect
sense.

If a new comment is added to a Ticket, they were expecting the Modified
Time of the _ticket_ to be updated accordingly.

This seems to me to be a perfectly rational expectation as customers can
submit comments to tickets, engineers might add comments and this could
go on for some time. But if nothing in the ticket itself is changed then
the modified time would stay potentially weeks in the past - which is
not really reflecting the reality of the situation. The ticket is being
actively worked on...

Comments?

Opinions?

TIA